October 12, 2016

Handsome layout-CE daily

I'm here to share a masculine layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using the new Chess pieces set, which I absolutely loved... 
My son Aaron loves playing chess, so those chess pieces and Bo Bunny's Wild Card papers were absolutely perfect for my layout..

handsome900

How about a few close ups and some details.

handsome3
These Polaroid style frames are awesome, I used the biggest frame in the Handsome frame set..
I distressed mine with sand paper and then used Faber Castell Gelato's to add some color..


handsome4
I used the Circle panel to create some of the fun circle features on my layout.


handsome5
I fussy cut some of the domino pieces from the Wild Card paper set.

handsome1
The chess pieces I first colored with white and grey Gelato's, then added some white paint with a dry brush.. 
thank you for stopping by today..
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the chipboard elements I used:
    
Circle panel                                                                         chess pieces
Handsome Frame Set (Frames Handsome Set)      

No comments:

Post a Comment