October 8, 2016

Happy Hallo-Scream card-CDD daily

Hi everyone..
I'm  here today to share a spooktacular card I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Divas using some of my favorite Halloween themed stamps and then some dies to create the polaroids :)

Here is the card I created:
I absolutely love the witches hat and I had to add it to my card some how and I think that works..LOL

I had so much creating my cute little Polaroid scenes..  
The dies I used are from the Pocket Pieces Hello and Pocket Pieces Hi die sets.. 
I also added a few yellow matte sprinkles by doodlebug designs..

How about a few close ups:




Here are the stamps and dies I used to create my card..

  

Fright Night                          Hallo-scream

and the dies:

   


Thank for stopping by today..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment