January 3, 2014

Sketch Reveal-SOUS

I'm so excited!! Its my first post for the New Year.. Yeeeeeeei...
So, for the first post, I'm going to share a layout I created using our sketch over at S.O.U.S and our Leah is hosting this months challenges.. She did a great job with today's sketch and I had a lot of fun with it..
so, here is my take on this weeks sketch:


remember to click on the photo to make it bigger :)

Can you believe I actually used my Cricut?..LOL  Yeah and I also used the Snow Friends cart that I've forever and I don't think I've ever used it :) except for now of course...

How about some close ups:

The title is from the Winter Frolic cartridge..

Snowman number 1.. Love using Peachy Keen facial stamps and that bucket is from "Life's a Beach!"

snowman number 2.. I added Star dust Stickles to the edges of the snowmen..
the background border is a SIL cutting file..

side view.. I created bunches of snow to hang on the title and corner of the photo.. The snowflakes are from the "Winter Lace" cartridge.. The photo frame is a SIL file..

for supplies used:

Cricut Imagine
cartridges:
Life's a Beach
Winter Lace
Snow Friends
Winter Frolic

Silhouette Cameo
SIL cutting files:
Snow flake border, photo frame and scalloped circle

Papers: Digital paper kit
Peachy Keen Facial stamps
Stickles
foam tape
chalks and inks
colored pencils


well fellow scrappers.. Thank you for stopping by today and do check the rest of the amazing layouts that our design team has created using this weeks sketch by clicking HERE.
and before I forget we have a wonderful sponsor for this months challenges and its:

So, now you have one more reason to come have fun with us...
Till next time
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the colors you chose and the snowmen are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable indeed. Fab layout and sketch. Happy Neew Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Nanne. Love the cute snowmen and all the pretty snowflakes.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Great job putting your die cut machines to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable that I can't stand it! =) Love the drippy snow and the awesome colors! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout!! I love snow and snowman and yours are awwdorable.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours in this page are too gorgeous. And the snowmen are just delightful. Perfect as always Nanne... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete