Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons "Love is in the Air" Blog Hop..
You should of arrived here from MELISSA'S blog, but if you just stopped by and want to join the hop, please click HERE and you'll get redirected to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's blog..
For today's hop, us girls were asked to create a project with the theme LOVE and using the cutting files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store. I decided to go with a card.. Our wedding anniversary is on Valentines day and I thought to make my hubby a card.. Its for a guy, so had to stick with a semi masculine look.
I am totally in love with how cute this card turned out:
how about a few close ups:
I love using the SIL software. One of my favorite options is the "print only" feature. I was able to print the sentiment right onto the card base.. Great when you don't have that sentiment you need :)
for the tree of hearts, I used the tree frame from the "Autumn Tree cutting file!" and added the hearts which are from the title phrase on the "Hot Cocoa cutting file!".. I just re-sized them my liking..
and how cute is this little beaver?.. He's on the "Forest Critters cutting file!" I cut him in layers and added some chalk to the edges..
I used the cup filler from the "Hot Cocoa" cutting file for the pond and then added a tiny heart on a string to the tip of the stick the beaver is holding onto..
The scalloped card base is from the "Scalloped Circle!" cutting file.. I used two of them, flipping one above the other and welding together..
and now for the rules of the HOP and LOVE challenge:
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store.
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, January 14.
and dont' forget to play along with the PPPR Love is in the Air Challenge.
1. The project must be LOVE themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Love is in the Air Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different LOVE themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, February 1, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
and don't forget to stop by and grab the Friday Freeby and the Blog hop freeby which is available on the PPPR blog.. I got mine's!!
and there ya have it fellow hoppers and paper lovers..
Your next stop is SHANNON'S blog.