January 13, 2014

Project Life challenge reveal-SOUS-Vellum

Have you started on your Project Life album yet? Well, I just started on 2014..  I decided to do it a bit differently this year than last year.. I will be creating the album from cardstock and chipboard.. It will measure 8x8 instead of the normal 12x12..  This way, I can keep it two pages instead of one..
So, for this weeks Project Life challenge for us girls over at SOUS, we were asked to use VELLUM on our PL spread and I decided to create a pocket :)


I once again designed my own cards with some fun fonts and elements that I found in the SIL store.. Some of the elements I created myself, like the large arrow pointing down :)

Here is what the design looked like in the SIL software:



How about some close ups:

here 's the vellum pocket I created..







and there ya have my first PL spread for the year 2014 :)
Do stop by SOUS and check out the great PL spreads that our design team has created for this challenge and we have a great sponsor for this month, so do play along..
till next time, hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment