January 27, 2014

Project Life-Week2-Embossing-SOUS

Excited its Monday?.. me neither..LOL  But I do love Mondays cause I get to share a Project Life spread with you.. 
So, this weeks challenge over at SOUS is to add embossing to your spread.. I decided to grab the little green monster (cuttlebug) and my Swiss Dots embossing folder and emboss a few cards and one tag..  I don't have photos on here yet cause my printer is low on ink, I'll probably end up sending my photos out to print and then add them to this spread..

and speaking of, here is what I created:
Wanted to show case how cold it was here and then my what I baked.. My pets are also going to be on this spread.. The older dog is going on the My Buddy mat, young pup is going on the Cuddle Monkey photo mat and then our cat is going on the "The thief"..LOL  I caught our cat stealing cheese doodles and before shooing him away, I HAD to take a photo..LOL

How about a few close ups:

The left side.. I embossed the long skinny card in the middle with the photo mat..

and the right..
I embossed the card behind the photo mat on the bottom right and the pink tag which I'll probably add a photo to as well..

I also added some glossy accents and baby pink stickles to the spread..

a bit blurry, but wanted to get an extreme close up of the glossy accents..

I also added some to the roses on this paper and then pink stickles to the spoon and bowl..

and don't forget we have an amazing sponsor for the month of January and submitting to any of our January challenges makes you eligible to be added to the drawing to win it..


They are sharing 2 amazing Tim Holtz stencils (which are all
the rage right now, such amazing things to do with stencils!)
and 2 super huge Project Life card sets (each containing 60 cards!)

for supplies used to create my project:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer edition
Canon Printer

Digital papers: Here with You

SIL store images:  
bowl, spoon, snowflakes, rolling pin, eggs, coffee cup, hat and mittens

White Cardstock
Distress ink: Fired Brick
Glossy Accents
Baby pink stickles
Free fonts

and there we have another PL spread for this week..  Do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing Project Life pages our design team has created for today's reveal..
Till next time..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. This is very neat. Can i ask? Is this on a 12x12 page and you create the look of your pockets? That is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment L.B..
      This year I've created my own 8x8 album out of sheets of cardstock and I will have a chipboard cover on it.. I create my PL cards in the Silhouette design edition software by filling in the cards with digital scrapbook paper :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, love all of the amazing details!

    ReplyDelete