You should of arrived here from Melissa's blog. If you just stopped by and want to join the hop, just click HERE and you'll get redirected to the beginning and you'll get all of the information and hop line up there..
So, for today's hop, we were to create a **SUPERHERO** project using one of the super cute Superhero cutting files that Lisa from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon has designed.. I decided to make a Birthday card using the Thor cutting file..
I used Peachy keen stamps for his face and added some silver Stickles drops to try to resemble shining metal. I also used one of the scalloped circles from the Scalloped circle cutting file..
for supplies used to create this card:
Silhouette Designer edition
Stickles: Silver and Yellow
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Files:
There's some super cute blog candy to win for this hop which is sponsored by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons:
Rules for a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, November 19. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."
Also, a reminder about our PPPR Superhero Challenge. Just click HERE and you will be redirected to the blog.
1. The project must be Superhero themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Superhero Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many different Superhero-themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, December 7, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 11, 2013.
Now, you are off to Nicoles blog.
Happy Hopping eveyone :)