November 18, 2013

Project Life Challenge reveal: Add Glitter

Good Morning to all of you paper-holics..LOL  Yeah, I belong to that group as well  :)  but with all of those amazing papers we hoard, be it actual paper or digital prints, We get lots of scraps that are left over from various projects and what a way to get rid of some of those paper scraps is by starting on your Project life album?..  I created my own Project Life cards using the Silhouette design software.  Nothing better than grabbing a hot cup of coffee and designing a little sum-thing, sum-thing after a hard days work..
So, for todays Project Life challenge our Leah over at SOUS asked us girls to use GLITTER on our page.. I decided to use the week my son had his knee surgery and then some of those adorable die cuts from the Cricut's Dr.Checkup cartridge..  I also grabbed a few bottles of Stickles and add a few drops here and there to make sure I had the GLITTER part covered..LOL

Here is my page:
not the best photo, we are having a storm today and the sun has hidden itself far behind the clouds.. So sorry about that..

How about some close ups:


my sons photo will go here..


created my very first cut out card .. Cut the  word "Wednesday" out by cropping it..

I wheeled him around in a wheel chair while we were in the hospital.. Three visits before the actual surgery.. Tests, tests and more tests..



ok fellow Project Lifer's.. Now its just turn to head on over to SOUS and join our PL challenges.. Super fun and super easy challenges to get your craft on...
Hope to see you there..
hugs
Nanné

2 comments: