November 15, 2013

Movie Night-SOUS die cut reveal-FOOD

Hellooooo fellow crafters...
So glad you stopped by today to check out what I've created for our die cut reveal over at SOUS.. 
As most of you know, us girls love to create projects that inspire you to crafty.. Our Leah created todays challenge and with Thanksgiving just around the corner for our fellow crafter's that live in the States, she decided to do a FOOD challenge.. This challenge is open to ALL interpretations of FOOD, not just your Thanksgiving feast..
I decided to scrap a photo of my boys when they were younger and we went to watch a movie at our local Mall.. I'm thinking it was one of the Harry Potter movies, but its been so many years now that I can't be for sure :) 
Oooooooh and I took out my Cricut Imagine for this layout and used the images from "Country Fair" and "Sweet Shop".. My poor girl's been just sitting here collecting dust since I got the Cameo, but I really wanted to use my Imagine for this layout, plus those cuts are way too cute not to want to use them..  :)
Sorry, I'm a yapper..LOL

So, here is my take on today's challenge reveal:
I wanted to use a different color palette than just your typical reds and whites for the pop corn box..
The photo of my boys isn't a real good one, its cause I took it against the window and the light reflected back to my camera :(

How about some close ups:
These close ups were taken before I added the photo of my boys..

love this pop corn box from the Country Fair cartridge..

the cute lollipops (sweet shop cart) and the film.. The film is a SIL image..

small pop corn boxes, lolly's in a candy bag and a few film rolls..

Who doesn't eat chocolate at the movies?..LOL 

for supplies used:

Cricut Imagine
Cricut Craft Room

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette design edition
Canon Printer

White cardstock
Digital papers: Everyday Moments
(Sweet Shoppe Designs)

distress tool
distress ink: Brushed Corduroy
foam tape
chalks
white liquid pearls
white marker

Die cuts:
Cricut:
Lollipops, Candy bag and chocolate bars:  Sweet Shop
Popcorn box:  Country Fair

Silhouette store:
Film rolls, Film strips and border

alright fellow scrappers.. There's my post again for this Friday.. Do stop by SOUS and check out what fun projects our die cut team has created to inspire you with... and don't forget to join in on the fun..
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Amazing layout!!! Love those pop corn boxes!!! The papers you used and the color combinations are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete