November 1, 2013

Banner-Die cut reveal SOUS

I can't were entering November already, how fast the fall is flying by and its just a skip, hop and jump till Xmas.. Yikes!! LOL
But before I get carried away with talk of Xmas, let me share a banner I created for todays reveal..
I created the entire banner myself using the Silhouette designer edition software.
Here is what I created and remember to click on the photo to make it bigger :)

not the best photo I know.. this is really long, so it was really difficult trying to photograph it all in one shot :)

how about some much needed close ups?







I added lots of hand made goodies and the papers are a digital kit by Glitz Designs that I found in the SIL store.. 

for supplies used to create this:

Silhouette Designer Edition software
Silhouette Cameo
Canon Printer
White cardstock

cutting files:
Flower (cant remember)
Marquee (cant remember)

the actual banner base (scalloped triangle) I created myself using the square tool which I edited to a triangle.  Then using the circle tool, drew a small circle which I then copied, pasted and welded around the triangle shape to create the scallop.. Go me!! LOL

alrighty fellow paper lovers.. Now, please go stop by SOUS and check out what AMAZING banners our design team has created for todays reveal.. I got a sneak peek and let me just say "WOWZAH!"..
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend..
hugs
Na-noo-na-noo..LOL

1 comment:

  1. Really love the banner, but have to ask, did you give up on the cricut?

    ReplyDelete