March 21, 2012

Celebrate Spring- DT for Whimsical Wednesdays

WoooHooo..Happy Hump day ladies.. I'm so freaken glad its already Wednesday, since I got a whole weekend off to look forward to.. my plans are to scrap, scrap and scrap the whole weekend away..LOL  But, before I get carried away lets get to today's post shall we..
Us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays are having out Wednesday reveal today and for today's theme, we "Celebrate Spring!".. You can make any project be it a card, scrapbook layout or home decor.. I chose to get get Cricut happy and make a spring themed scrapbook layout.. I had a lot of fun putting together these cute little critters from the "Create a Critter" cartridge.. I also found a photo of my daughter when she was just about three years old and she is a May baby, so it was perfect!!
I am how ever sad to say that this will be my last post for Whimsical Wednesdays.

Here is my layout:

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I'm so delighted how this layout turned out.. Everything you see has been printed on white cardstock using my Cricut Imagine.. I love my Imagine and couldn't imagine scrapping without it..LOL
for a few close ups:
I have pop dotted mostly everything, plus added some white liquid pearls to accent the half circle..

I also did a lot of chalking on this layout..
Everything you see has been highlighted with chalk to give it more dimension.

I have to admit, I was a little torn between a few different sentiments, but decided to go with the "So Stinkin Cute!" Which can be found on the Whimsical Fun collection volume 1.. So many cute sentiments for any occasion in the collection..

Well ladies.. That's my Wednesday project for this week.. I'm so glad you stopped by today to check out my design team project for Whimsical Wednesdays.. Do stop by and check out what the rest of our amazingly talented ladies have created for this challenge..

I am also entering this layout into the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut:  create a flower (atleast three)
Creative Inspirations: anything goes
Bitten by the Bug2:  Bunny or chick

Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic rest of the week..
Hugs

23 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout by Nanne!! So fun and springy!! It was SO great working with you the past few weeks, just sad it was only for a short time :(. Hopefully we will cross paths again :)
    Hugs,
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful if I try this would u be so kind to help me please hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo beautiful and sooo me! Love everyting about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nanne, your deatils always just blow me away! this simply couldn't be cuter. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2, but could you put a link back to us in your post so others can play along? Thanks, hon. xxD P.S. Would love you even more if you'd get rid of word verification. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is just a precious layout. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2. Please consider removing word verification from your blog to make it more user friendly for those of us who love to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. word verification should never have been enabled.. sorry about that, it should be off and I was working on the link back to BBTB2 when Donna left me the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that LO is just absolutely precious.... Thank you for joining us on our BBTB2 bunny/chick challenge.... I thank you too for disabling WV....
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly TOO STINKIN CUTE!!! I love the soft colors and the whole scene you created. I am also finding that it is so much fun to create cards with my Imagine. It has been a pleasure working with you on the WW DT and I will definatly be back to view your stunning creations!
    HUGS!
    GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so amazing and love all the details. I love using Critters on my grandbaby layouts. You really did an awesome job and love all the layering. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing creation .. love it to pieces! I don't know how you get these designs in your head but they're great. Thanks for taking off word verify. It has been driving me nuts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nanne, Wow, this is so fab, what a wonderful keepsake, I love it.
    I have enjoyed working along side you as a DT teamy if only for a short while but will visit you often to check out your fab work.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous layout. Love all the detail. Screams Spring!!!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! So many incredible details! WOW!! This is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! Your details are fabulous! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, if that doesn't scream Spring, I don't know what does! What a pretty, pretty layout, Nanne! Love all the cute little critters. I'm gonna miss designing with ya on the DT :( but I know whhere to find you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This page is SO CUTE!! I love it :) Makes me want the imagine, but I guess I just need to igonre that voice in my head since I just got a new cricut LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nanne,GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL layout!I LOVE all the great details,AMAZING job as always!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMWord, Nanne, this is just the cutest/sweetest layout ever!!!!!! I love ALL of the cuts, they are perfect with you adorable photo!!!! And why would you ever need to buy DP whey you can make regular white CS look like this?!!!!!!! You can truly work wonders with that machine!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...oh wow...oh wow! What a beautiful spring time layout! I just love all the beautiful spring accents you used....gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining our fun challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my my! This is the cutest layout I've seen in a while! I am going to be spending my lunch time checking out the rest of your blog.
    You can call me a new follower :-)

    I'd love it if you hopped over to my blog and became a follower...I'm a little lonely.
    Hugs,
    Michelle
    http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your layout is wonderful! It looks like a lot of love went into that! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! This is the most fantastic layout that I have seen in some time! I adore all of your details. And the colors are wonderful. THank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us at BBTB2!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is seriously one of the best layouts I've ever seen from using the Imagine! You are such an inspiration! I adore the darling critters and every single detail you have added. I LOVE it and it's going in my "Inspirations" folder to look at for future reference. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and congrats for making our Top 5 at FCCB! You definitely deserve the title! ;)


    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete