February 3, 2012

Ticket to Success- SOUS sketch reveal

Hi ya fellow scrappers.. 

I'm so happy its Friday, even though I'm working all weekend, but as you all know Friday's I get to reveal our Challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches.. Sandi, Leah and I have been running and posting for sous over 2 years now and its been a blast.. We're hoping to start 2012 with a bang..LOL
This month we will be showing some of the sketches that our Leah has designed for us, they are all original..

 Here is my take on this weeks sketch:

   This is photo of my darling hubby that I took about 10 yrs ago during our Midnight Sun holiday.. We were at a park having a bar-b-q.. 

Here is Leah's Sketch:
Yup! its a two pager and since I don't have a lot of pictures that were taken at one time, I had to try to make this sketch into a one pager.. I did follow along as much as I could..LOL

here are some close ups:



The following close ups are of the tickets I created..
I actually used my CCR and my Imagine to print the tickets.. meaning, the pretty print on the ticket is just that, a printed image.. I have a tutorial that is located on the right sidebar of my blog that will show you how I created those tickets..  These tickets are slightly different than what the tutorial shows, but pretty much made them the same way..





With CCR and your imagine, you can use the PRINT only function and make pretty printed images without actually cutting them..

for supplies used:

Cricut Craftroom
Cricut Imagine
Imagine cartridge: Kate's Kitchen

Regular Cricut cartridges:

Plantin Schoolbook:
font, hearts, scalloped edge and stars

George and Basic Shapes:
12x12 base

Boys will be Boys:
Font, photo mat

Carousel:
Tickets

White Cardstock
White Gel pen
computer generated journaling
Distress Ink: Rubbed sage and Vintage photo

pop dots


All righty then ladies.. 
That's my Friday post for this week.. 
Do stop by SOUS and check out what our amazing DT have created using this same sketch..
Hope everyone has a scrap-tastic weekend..
hugs

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you girls are sure off to a bang. What a fabulous LO, and I love the sketch. I am going to try and jump in on this on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout Nanné, love the tickets. Will need to keep them in mind for the future - no Cricut for me for quite some time... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanne! this is awesome and what a great guy layout!!!!! They are so hard to make!!! and you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors. Love those tickets.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing layout, Nanne!!! I love, love, love, the colors, and the faux stitching!! And the tags are fantastic!!! You are the cricut "queen" as far as I'm concerned!!!! Sorry you have to work this weekend!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy page, Nanne .. always nice to see the ladies doing such loving pages about thier spouses! Awesome colors . and I need to go watch that video..

    ReplyDelete
  7. super take on the sketch Nanne .. love those tickets .. unfortunately no CCR for me either ... might have to visit a friend .. LOL Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever layout!!! Love the stars and tickets!!! Very colorful!

    ReplyDelete