February 20, 2012

You are Sew Sweet- YMH DT project

Happy Monday fellow scrappers.. 
Today is the day I get to share a project with you that I've created as my design team project for Your Memories Here.. I had bought a Prima grab bag from Kristina few months back and I can't believe how much stuff I still have left over and I've been making a lot of projects with it.. loving it and I can't wait till I get my new grab bag, that will have the summer 2012 new releases in it..
I think I'm going to have to invest in more storage containers, I'm running out of room..LOL
So, I decided to use up an old wooden plaque that I had bought from a thrift store about a year ago for a dollar..  Its Amazing how adding some Prima goodies can make anything look good..LOL


sorry for the semi fuzzy photo, but its mid winter here in Finland and our inside lighting is just awful..

I started off by painting the wooden plaque black, letting it dry for a few hours.. then covered it in papers, Prima lace,  Prima Fairytale roses, Prima Florette roses and leaves.. I cut a dress form out of black cardstock, using my Cricut.. made the dress out of the Printery papers, adding some black lace to the bottom and finally adding drops of white liquid pearl..
The Buttons and the alphabet stickers also came in the grab bag and the measuring tape is cut from the Printery paper.. I distress inked everything with some Ranger distress inks..





Items from my own stash: twine, string of pearl, black paint, wooden plaque, pearl hat pins and white liquid pearl..

all righty then ladies.. 
That's my Monday project as my Design Team project for Your Memories Here.. 
stop by and check out the new Prima's coming out this spring.. I'm seriously biting my nails in anticipation till i get mine..LOL
Hope everyone has wonderfully creative and scrap-happy week..
hugs

6 comments:

  1. Fatastic project, Nanne! I am envious of the dressform. I just did one and all she's got on is a blet and pearls LOL .. great idea using the placque .. the printery collection never looked so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I popped around a bit and first off...I adore your SOUS page for friday...its really cool and love how "overly" full it is (always, right? LOL!) It is perfect and fun and LOVE the colors!!!
    And this card...wow, you've really created a great project with so many details...its simply stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanne, hope you're well. This is beautiful. Such a lot of detail with a real vintage feel to it, just fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. love all the beautiful details. gorgeous vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic nanne!! Love all your little sewing stash - an amazing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay..are you kidding me with this? A master piece girl. I can't get over all the details, and the colors again are perfect.

    ReplyDelete