January 9, 2012

Design Team project for Your Memories Here

I'd say thank god its Monday, but I'd be lying...LOL  
Well, I am glad I get to share another project with you that 
I created as my DT project for Your Memories Here..  
I have had so much fun with the grab bag I got from Kristina over your YMH, it came with the Prima Printery papers and lots of goodies to match.. 
I decided to make my own flowers for this layout, so I used the Tattered florals cut die from Sizzix's and then lots and lots of Ranger Distress ink and Tattered Angels glimmer mist..
and once again, I grabbed my cuttlebug and did some embossing on the flowers, which its kind of hard to tell from the photos..


I did use a lot of cardstock on this layout and then picked out two sheets of paper that were white with black from the Printer Collection.. I absolutely love this color combination, its so not me...which is a wonderful change.. Need to do some of these layouts more often..LOL

here are a few close ups:


I covered the big flower with Helmar Gemstone glue cause that stuff is amazing and it dries completely clear.. I have to admit, I prefer it to anything else out there..no kidding!! and after wards dipped it in some crystals which I can't think of the proper name for it right now..LOL


The big tag i hand made.. The font I cut with my cricut Imagine and my Gypsy, using the Blackletter font cartridge, cutting it out of black cardstock and adding some white liquid pearl drops.. plus, I once again adhered the string of pearl with the gem glue..
Nope, that is not me in the photo...LOL  
Its my mom on her wedding day last May.. She got re-married.. she had on a beautiful turquoise dress and a white shawl .. 


and finally a close up of the other flowers.. The smaller blueish flowers are a punch..

for supplies that you can find at Your Memories Here:

The supplies I used from my own stash:
Cricut Imagine and Gypsy
Cartridges:  Gypsy Wonderings: Leaves
Blackletter cartridge: Title font

Sizzix's Tattered Florals Die
flower punch
MS butterfly punch
white liquid pearl
Crystals
buttons
Ms Punch around the page
ribbon
string of pearl


Well ladies.. I want to thank you all so much for stopping by today and checking out what I've been creating..
Stop by Your Memories Here for some great deals on Prima products, plus there is free shipping on orders $45 and over (wihin U.S)
 Gotta luv em!!
Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative week..
hugs

5 comments:

  1. Well, these are MY colors and I just adore this one! Your mom was such a pretty bride to start with .. and these are dynamite colors together! I love any shade of blue and red together. Great Nanne flowers .. total love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - love your flowers! and you do look like your mom, nice LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne... this is beautiful!! I LOVE the colors you used!! And of course, all of the layering looks amazing!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanne I love this!!! Beautiful colors, great border punching and those flowers are soooooo pretty!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Nanne,Your layout is just AMAZING as always!I TOTALLY LOVE the BEAUTIFUL flowers,color combo and all the FANTASTIC details!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete