January 7, 2011

Forever in Love-SOUS reveal

Us girls over at Stuck on U Sketches are revealing our very first sketch and the very first challenge of the new year..
I know we've all been busy with the holidays and then getting over the hang overs from celebrating the New Year..LOL
I was lucky enough to find some time to create this layout using our sketch.. When I looked at the sketch, I immedietly seen it as a two pager and so, decided to just go with the flo.. After all, these sketches are to inspire and for you to use it to your liking.. right? right!!!

Here is our sketch:

and here is my take on this weeks sketch:
yup! its definitely a two pager.. I love how the two still come together..
Here are the pages individually:









I used some papers I was lucky enought to have received from Floren Boynton over at Generations Crafting.. She has given me such an opportunity with being on her Design Team last year.. So many wonderful new products I was able to play with and familiarize with.  So, I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart..

and for a few close ups of the layout:







and of the two love birds.. These photos are of my daughter Amber and her boyfriend Jooa celebrating New Years Eve last year(gosh, that seems like such a long time ago..LOL).. They had so much fun!!

For supplised Used:

papers: Glitz Hoopla collection
prima rose (green)
Prima say with pearls
Prima E-line gems
black and white cardstock (thank you Sandi C)

Cricut Expression:

George and Basic Shapes: big Circle for base
Home Decor: flourish and small flowers, Titles "forever and Love!"
Plantin schoolbook: Word "IN",  big heart, leaves, heart flower(5 heart shapes welded to a small circle)
Home Accents: Butterflies
From the Kitchen: Tab
 
Martha Stewart deep edge punch: Daisy Fan

Color box inks for inking the edges
Stickles: Eucalyptus
Glossy Accents. over the title
White gel pen for Faux Stitching

I think thats about all of the items I used.. If you have any questions, please dont' hesitate to ask..
Thank you ladies all so much for looking and I'm hopeing you'll get a minute to stop by SOUS this week and see what the other Design Team members have made..
and Generations Crafting is offering this Glitz Hoopla collection for 25%, so hurry up and get yours today :)
Hugs
Nanné

13 comments:

  1. These colors are amazing. I love the layout. Great job with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Nanne, you are one of the most talented scrappers I follow. You did this beautiful layout justice and then some! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO!! The colors are awesome! Love all your flowers, soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanne, your take of the sketch is fabulous! Love your colors and what a beautiful title for a beautiful couple. It's great to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanne, another gorgeous layout and your embellies are absolutely amazing!!! I love the color combo you used and what a beautiful daughter you have!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunny..you are on a ROLL, come on!
    You are just REALLY coming up with some incredible projects!
    Maybe all that fiestyness (aka, PMS) is helping to create! LMBOBO! (that extra part is for Big Old, LOL!
    I just think this is incredible...the colors and how EVERYTHING pops...

    Amazing my bestest friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers, Nanne! I can't even think of any better adjective than STUNNING! Phenomenal color combo, awesome flowers and totally rocking the sketch! Thanks for the shoutout on the cardstock! Happy to help a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors you have used on this one. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nanne... this is fabulous! I love the colorsyou used and the way you did the title! Another gorgeous LO!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Nanne ... awesome double LO... fantastic colour combo ... just love it!!! luv X:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautifully fresh layout - LOVE the colours you have chosen, quite unique..... The sketch certainly looks great as a double layout Nanne.... And your design work with the Cricut flowers, leaves and swirls is without compare.....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are AMAZING!!! I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as ever! Love the greens and your beautifully detailed flowers!

    ReplyDelete