January 3, 2011

Counting My blessings!

Happy Monday ladies.. I've had some time this weekend to create a few projects and this is one of them.. Its my design team project for Generations Crafting..
  I was lucky to get these Glitz Hoopla papers and I will admit at first, I did scratch my head for a few days cause the colors were not something that I was used to playing with.. But, with a little hard work, I finally got everything together and I'm so delighted with this layout..
 I wanted to use Black cardstock, but I had none so I used a sheet from another one of Glitz's collections..
Distressed Couture.. Which was absolutely perfect for the base of the marquee..
Here are some close ups:
Prima flowers and Pearls
When I was trying to think of a title for this layout, 
I seen this quote while searching the internet for word art.. I loved it and it's perfect..
and the cluster of flowers.. I had bought these silk flowers a few years ago and never
had the chance to use them.. but, I finally found a perfect layout for them..
I hav no idea who the manufacturer is, since I threw the packaging away a while ago..sorry!


for supplised used:

Glitz Hoopla line: 
Hoopla cake(reverse side),
Hoopla Frames (reverse side), 
Hoopla pipework 
 Distressed Couture Scrolls (reverse side-black
Prima flowers and vine
Prima pearls
pearl drops
string of pearls
ribbon
frames by K&Co
Tim Holtz distress Inks: Vintage Photo
distress tool
glossy accents 
Cricut:
Accent Essentials cart:
big circle
Songbird cart:
big marquee


 That about does it for today.. thank you all so much for looking and do stop by soon, for another project reveal that I'm working on.. Its gonna be cute!!
You all have to stop by Genenrations Crafting cause this paper line is on SALE.. You won't be sorry!!
  and if you decided to purchase some great stuff, dont' forget the referal code at check out, You'll receive 5% off of your first purchase.. Wow!!:
ref-7inon
 
Hugs
Nanné

13 comments:

  1. Nanne, this is just GEORGOUS. I love the pearls and all the flowers. The photo is beyond beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! The colors and the pearls just make it absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanne, your LO is soooo Gorgeous!! I love the look of this paper! The marquee is awesome w/ the offset pic. The pearls just bring the whole LO together. I think I may have to scrap lift this if you dont mind. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo is beautiful and so is the layout-your amazing work is such a great inspiration love the flowers and pearls and the colors just blend so well together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Gorgeous!! Stunning photo!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you are delighted with this layout Nanne - it is STUNNING.....

    From the beautiful soft colours of the paper, the gorgeous flowers, the pearls, and what a fabulous photo....

    THE Complete Package - LOVE it....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is literally a breath taking page...the details in the flower arrangement (it just has to be called that!) is incredible.
    The photo of course is stunning...could of been hard to have made a page so fitting for the photo but you really did. And captured how pretty it is in the photo could be a challenge as well...love this sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one Nanne! The layout is gorgeous as is the picture of your daughter! Everything flows together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers, Nanne .. your layouts of Amber always blow me away but this one is just over the top gorgeous! You went all out on this one and it screams with talent! And never fear .. black cardstock is winging its way to you as I write. Hopefully there in a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is stunning, striking, beautiful, awesome, gorgeous, unbelievable. Did I leave anything out? WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Nanne!!!! The paper is beautiful, but I'm in love with the flowers and bling!!!! And that photo is just fabulous!!! LOVE IT!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nanne... this is stunning!! Wow!! Love, love the papers and the way you framed the picture with the gorgeous flowers! All of your pearls are fabulous!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this page, and your work. I have signed up to follow your blog. I would love to know more about the trim around the circle! Did you buy a pre-made trim and if so where can I get it? Or did you take the time to make it, and if so, can you post a tutorial please? Thanks so much! Hosting a give away at my blog today. cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete