I love this photo of my dd..she took it herself on sunny morning.. I also love her eyes and I admire her for the confidence she has in herself..
Here's a close up of the photo of her eyes.. I used Paint shop pro to copy the eyes from the original photo and was able to print it on my own printer..
I am so addicted to making these big flowers now that I had posted the tutorial on our challenge blog.. its so great and really does look store bought...LOL not convinced with the button though, I could not find the right shade of blue in my button stash..
Here's the original photo of her.. and yes! half of her hair is black and other half is red.. It looks so cool..
Just a close up of the butterfly.. I did journal a poem around the top and side edge..
It reads"A field of flowers below, it's a thing of joy to see.
But Ah! to me "Tis sweeter far to feast my eyes on thee!".
- Cricut cartridge: Indie Art (butterflies)
- Cricut cartridge: Home Decor ( flourish)
- Cricut cartridge: Opposites Attract (title)
- Cricut cartridge: Storybook (corner decor and marquee)
- Cricut cartridge: Graphically Speaking (flower)
- papers: K&Co Cut & PastePublish Post
- Cardstock: Yellow, light blue,black and Pink
- Stickles: blue and yellow
- pop dots and zig two way glue pen
- zig black marker for hand doodling
- stamp: corders
- Tim Holtz distress ink: Worn Lipstick (pink), Mustard seed (yellow) and Old denim (blue)