I added the outhouse cause of the whole potty theme..maybe it looks a bit goofy being in the middle of the layout like it is, but I think its ok..LOL
I promised my son that I would cover him up when I uploaded the layout onto my blog.. he thought the little leaf was a cute idea.. He was was such a cutey at 2..
Pooh's hunny pot has a hidden journaling tag in it.. it says " At the age of 2 you were such a big boy! did things all by yourself!"
Here is just a close up of the top of the layout
and finally a close up of the bottom of the layout..
- Cricut cartridge: Pooh Font (winnie the Pooh, title font, name and hunny jar)
- Cricut cartridge: Mickey and Friends ( acorns and leaves)
- Cricut cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up (trees and outhouse, moon cutout)
- Cricut cartridge: Fabulous Finds (hinges on door)
- Cricut cartridge: George and Basic Shapes (door to outhouse)
- cardstock: blue, light green, dark green, red, yellow, orange, brown, tan
- stickles: red, brown and orange
- pop dots
- Tim Holtz distress ink (walnut stain- outhouse)
- chalk yellow,orange,black,green and blue
- metallic mini brads
- zig ink pen- hand doodling and journaling