October 30, 2009

Blog Award


The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.  Fun .... Here they are, in no particular order: BRENDA ,SUSIE ,KAYE ,DAWN , and TAMMY

There's no way I can answer using just one word...LOL
1. Where is your cell phone? Some where in my house, god only knows..LOL

2. Your hair? in serious need of some attention..

3. Your mother? In a hurry as always

4. Your father? coming to Finland Tuesday with me..to get well again!!

5. Your favorite food? Fettucine Alfredo with roasted garlic shrimp...Yummy!
6. Your dream last night? getting in an argument with a co-worker..LOL
7. Your favorite drink? coffee with Milk--wouldn't survive a day without it..

8. Your dream/goal? To be the best mom that I can be

9. What room are you in? My woman cave (scrap room)
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking/cardmaking and baking

11. Your fear? flying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Helping my 16yr old son with his school project-mother and son time.
14. Something that you aren't? mean or cold hearted
15. Muffins? Cinnamon Apple or Double chocolate
16. Wish list item? More Cricut cartridges..LOL
17. Where did you grow up? West Palm Beach, Florida

18. Last thing you did? packed for my trip to Florida tomorrow..gulp!! the fear is setting in..LOL

19. What are you wearing? jeans and a black shirt

20. Your TV? always on, kids worship it..
21. Your Pets? Dog named Jery a.k.a. Lil F*cker and a miniature floppy eared black bunny named Kaapo..

22. Friends? My BF Kat, whom I hold dear to my heart..
23. Your life? Alwasy happy and smiling
24. Your mood? Over Excited and nervous

25. Missing Someone? My dad, whos ill and my best Friend Kat
26. vehicle? my Opel Corsa sport.. my little black rocket..LOL
27. Something your not wearing? Shoes (never in the house)
28. Your favorite store? scrapbooking-- OH YEAH!!

29. Your favorite color? Sage Green and Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today while blog hopping.. seen Brendas dog in a hot dog suit..
31. Last time you cried? Last night.. Stomach hurt so bad..
32. Your best friend? Kat
33. One place that I go to over and over? work and my hubby's garage

34. Facebook? Yes!! but rarely..
35. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden when visiting Florida.. A must stop!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award...gotta get mine posted and passed...you so deserve it...your work is really over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nanne, I trully appreciate it. I will get it posted later as I am off to do a big blog hop as I haven't had chance all week.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheater, cheater ..you're in trouble now!! Seriously, your answers prove you're over the top! LOL Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you so much Nanne!!!I am so honored you thought of me! Glad you liked Joys costume!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its me again....forgot all about this award, with all the drama in my life!Then I read about your stomach I hope it is ok!
    Again thank you sooo much!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete