October 24, 2020

Happiness

 Hi fellow scrappers...

It's Nanné here sharing an Autumn themed layout with you today.. The title to my layout says it all, this little girls smile gives me so much happiness..  We here in Finland go mushroom picking each fall and we know which ones to get from experience.. Her mom took her out one day and they found some good ones..

Here is the layout I created:

I started my layout using a white piece of 12x12 cardstock.. I inked the edges using vintage photo distress oxide, then added some background stamping using the distressed text and distressed grid stamps and with a black maker, I added the lines.

The papers I used are by Simple Stories and the flowers are I am Roses..

I combined some chipboard elements and wood veneers.. love the fall leaves set and the butterflies..  I also used some of the cutting board chippies and created a fun cluster of goodies along with a photo..

I also wanted to show case my papers so used a few pieces of the mini quatrefoil panel, tucking them behind my papers and then I cut one of the fancy frames into two, using half to showcase my journaling card.

and finally the title sentiment.. layering your embellishments gives it such a fun look, I also tucked a few mushrooms away behind some of my embellishments..

Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project for todays reveal.. I hope you found some inspiration to get an Autumn themed layout created for yourself.. Till next time.

Hugs

Nanné

Here are the items used:

 

Mini Quatrefoil panel

 

Mushroom set1

cuttingboard set

Sparkle word set

Fancy Oval frame set

Butterflies (Wood Veneer Butterflies)

Butterflies

Fall leaves set

Distressed Grid stamp

Distressed Text Stamp (Rubber Stamp Distressed Text)

Distressed Text stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment