November 4, 2020

Welcome Baby cards- YouArtists reveal

 Hi fellow card makers.. I'm here today sharing  a few baby themed cards I have created using papers from YouArtists.. I also used some her the cute unicorn themed stamps from Youartist, plus several other brands.. 

Here are the cards I created:

Here I created a few baby girl cards..   I fussy cut some of the images from the paper collection and attached it to the front of the "Welcome to the World!" card and for the "Tiny Treasure, I used a stamp from another company..

and for my boy cards, I used a scalloped edge die to create the background and then using the unicorn stamp set, I was able to create some cute blue unicorns.. The little stars also come in the stamp set..

Here are the list of items used:












No comments:

Post a Comment