August 4, 2020

Bloom where you are planted

Hi fellow scrappers.. It's Nanné here to share mixed media style layout with you that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using one of the new stencils, some fun chipboard elements and then my hand made flowers..
Here is what I created:
Creating this layout was so much fun cause it was way out of my comfort zone, using bolder colors etc... Plus, its been a while since I created my own flowers, so that was nice..

I tore up and layered lots of papers, using the same color scheme, rolled the edges a bit to add dimension..  I also love the water pipe elements, those are one of my favorites, wish I had a water drop I could of added.  

I edited the title sentiment by cutting it into two pieces to sort of frame my photos... I colored my water pipes using an Archival Ink pad in Sepia, just rubbing it onto the chipboard pieces.. then added some antiqued bronze distress spray and finally some white paint, which I applied using a sponge..
I also added two of the scrolls to the outer sides of my layout, just to add a little detail element.. also used the ink pad to color those, adding some white paint..  Here you can see the new stencil and then added some random background stamping using the distressed circle stamp and the distressed grid stamp..  And finally adding some enamel dots for final bits of detail.. 
and there you have my layout for todays' reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my project.. till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
 P.s here are the items I used to crate my layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment