February 3, 2020

Ice Cream layout- CE reveal

Hi fellow crafters'..
It's Nanné here to share a whimsical layout with you all using some of the ice cream and puzzle piece chippies..

and with that said, here is what I created:

We went and spent a few hours in IKEA and treated ourselves with a soft cone on the way out and she got her own.  She really enjoyed it and of course made a mess while eating it..
I once again used a stencil and a few background stamps to create my background, rubbing the edges with distress oxides and adding texture with texture paste.. I will list the items used on the bottom of my post.

I wanted to create a playful title and so used some of the puzzle pieces along with the ice cream chippies.. I added some white texture paste to the tops of the puzzle pieces to look like melted ice cream.. That was such a fun idea .. and because she is the love of my life, I wanted to add a big heart around one of her photos, just to create more of a focal point..

*I colored all of my chippies using Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry,Frayed burlap, vintage photo and Peeled Paint..

and wanting to create a focal point, I concentrated on adding everything around my photo area.. I tucked some of the Punchinella pieces behind the photos, adding the flowers and then the title sentiments..   For the alpha's, I cut those with my cameo out of white cardstock and adhered them to the chippies using foam tape.

and there you have my layout for todays' post..
 I want to thank you for stopping by and till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

Here are the items I used to create my layout:
 
  Distressed Crackle Stamp (Rubber Stamp Crackle)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment