August 9, 2019

The Perfect Day

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share my layout for today's design team reveal for Creative Embellishments.. I wanted to create a playful title and a whimsy layout, so this is what I came up:


I used some of my favorite papers by Bo Bunny (Country Garden collection), which has a lot of details in the papers. I also used a brick background stencil, some distress ink and distress oxides for the edge details..



I knew I wanted to used these Arched doors on my layout.. I played around with the placement and then realized I could add my title sentiment on top of it to create my fun playful title for my layout..



I used some of the flowers from the new Daisy set, used distress oxides to color them and then added a few yellow nuvo drops to the middle. I also felt like it needed a little touch of detail, so I used the Moroccan lattice panel, just cutting off a few bits and pieces so I could the rest of it on another project.   The leaves are a metal die that I have in stash, along with the large hand made flowers on my layout.. The tiny blue flowers is a punch..



and what kind of grand mother would I be if I didn't add a close up of my little cutey pie..LOL  

I did used both of the Fronds from the frond set, used them as leaves, adding flowers to them.
and that is my design team project for todays reveal.. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.. 

Till next time..
hugs
Nanné


p.s Here are the items I used to create my project:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment