August 30, 2019

Fall cutie-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here sharing a cute fall themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using a few photos from last Autumn and of course, some of my all time favorite chippies.. This little girl is such a little "fall cutie" posing for these photos and I was very eager to get the photos onto a layout..

Here is what I created:
I used the Distresses Text stamp and a few stencils with some Distress Oxides to create my background.  I wanted to create lots of layers, so used corrugated cardboard on the backs of my papers and some of the chipboard elements.  This will give my layout strength once its placed in the sleeve of my scrapbook album.

I've always loved these cute pumpkins in the CE shop, I lightly covered them gesso, using a make up sponge, dabbing the gesso lightly not to get it into the grooves. Once it dried, I used distress oxides to color them. starting with a wild honey, then adding rusty hinge and finally a little fired brick. The stem is Vintage photo.

Because fall is my favorite time of the year, due to the amazing colors you find in nature, I love coloring fall themed elements on my projects, like the leaves.. I once again used Distress Oxides and sponge daubers to color them, adding white detail with a gel pen.

This photo is to show the layering.. It all just pops off of the page in a way..
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my layout.. 

till next time
Hugs
Nanné

p.s. Here are the items I used to create my layout:
 
 
 
Hearts (Nested Shapes Hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment