July 31, 2019

Special Moments- CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers.. I'm here to share my design team project for todays daily for Creative embellishments reveal and I once again have a cute little layout of my grand daughter.. Creating layouts of her photos has become an obsession..LOL

Here is what I've created:

I once again used a few stamps and a stencil to create my background onto white cardstock. The printed paper is by Cosmo Cricket and the flowers are by Prima that I've had in my stash for a very long time.. Decided that this is the year that I start using up some of my older papers and flowers, since I want to get some new ones.

My little sweetie trying on some summer dresses that gramma bought and we also got her some butterfly clips for hair, which she likes to pull off as soon as I put them on .. I love these new Scroll sets and because they come two to a set, you create multiple projects with just the one set..


and because I love a little greenery on my projects, I used the flourish which looks like leaves, also added a few wood veneer gears here and there.  I also used the "Special Moments!" words from the Moments word set..

and what kind of a gramma would I be if I didn't add a close up of my cutey..LOL
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project for the daily reveal.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
p.s.  Here are the items used:


Moments Word Set (Moments word set)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment