September 9, 2019

Family-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here sharing the layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments for todays reveal.  I love using the stencils and stamps to create my own background prints. For today's layout, I used Distressed patterns and the Falling Hearts stencils, plus the distressed script stamp to create my background.

Here is what I created:
I also used lots of chipboard goodies on my layout..

How about a few close ups:

I used the family banner from the Family banner set and I also used the mesh pieces chippies.

I also used the bigger frame in the Fancy Oval Frames set

and for my flourish, I used the Flourish set 14.. I ended up cutting a few pieces off that would of just ended up behind my papers, so this way I could use them on my layout instead..
and that's my layout for todays reveal.. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking it out.. 
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

P.s. here are the items I used to create my layout:
 
     
STENCILS and STAMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment