July 22, 2019

Here comes Trouble-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here sharing a cute layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments and this is for my grand daughters album.. It's of her and her cousin on her dads side.. They are so cute together..
Here is the layout I created:
I've been having a blast creating some of my own flowers, which I hadn't done in a long time.. I like that I can match them perfectly to my colors by creating them myself.. I also love these punchinella pieces, they are so awesome playing peek-a-boo from underneath my photo mats..
I used some Distress Oxides to color my chippies.. super quick and easy..
I masked off my title so I could color it with different colors.. Distress oxides are super easy to use to color your chipboard elements..
and that is my design team project for todays reveal.. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project.. till next time
Hugs,
Nanné
p.s here are the items I used to create my layout: 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment