March 19, 2019

Tri fold frame-CE reveal

Hi everyone.. I'm here to share a Tri-fold photo frame I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using three pieces from the Rectangle mini album set.. These are so sturdy that they can stand up on their own when pieced together using cardstock, which I did with this frame.. I then took the remaining two pieces from the album set and created an album to go with my frame.  I will be sharing that in next post. I'm super excited to share that with you.  But for todays reveal:
Here is what I created:
I used some of my favorite Graphic45 papers to decorate my tri-fold frame, adding flowers and then using some of the wood veneer butterflies. 
I took one of the wood veneer butterflies, cut it into two pieces and tucked them both underneath my rose cluster.
for this butterfly, I added some pink Nuvo drops to the spine..
I used the Precious from the Girl word set, painted it white and then covered the front with clear Nuvo Crystal drops.. I created a nice shine to the top of it..  Adding a few drops of Pink Nuvo drops randomly on my project.
and that is my project today's reveal.. This was a lot of fun to create.. Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project.. Till next time.
Hugs
Nanné

p.s Here are the items I used to create my project:  
 
Butterflies (Wood Veneer Butterflies)
Girl Word Set (girl word set)

No comments:

Post a Comment