March 25, 2019

Precious-mini album

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
 I'm here to share a precious little mini album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the new 6 x 4.5" rectangle mini album set.  In my previous post last week, I showed how I used three of the pieces from the mini album set to create a tri-fold frame, well this is what I did with the remaining two pieces.
I used G45 papers to create my album and used a hinge binding method to add the pages to the album cover.  I used one of the pretty name plates from the Name plates set to decorate my cover. I also found a rub on word "precious" in the my stash and created my own flowers to match my papers.. I used Distress Oxides "fired Brick" to color the ornate part of the name plate and then just white paint for the middle part. covered the ornate pieces with Nuvo Crystal drops for shine (which is hard to see in the photo).
The album became so bulky that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fit any photos in it..LOL
Here area  few photos of the inside of the album..
I still have to add photos and the journaling, which is always the hardest part..
The photos in this album are of my grand daughter during the first few days of her life back in 2017
I used the cut a-parts and stickers from paper collection to decorate my pages.. I could only use flat embellishments :)
I've added some pockets with pull out tags and photo mats which I will fill up with lots of photos and journaling.. I want this to be a beautiful keep sake for her for when she is older.. I want my thoughts in this album and how excited we were of her arrival..  I think its important for the grand parents to create keepsakes as well, for the child/children to know also their perspective on their arrival to this world.
and there you have a few peeks into my mini album, which by the way so much fun to create.. I love being able to add those little details that you wouldn't normally onto a large scrapbook page..
I hope I have inspired you to get a mini album of your started and if you are, you can find a list of items used at the bottom of my post..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.. till next time
Hugs
 

 P.s here are the items used:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment