March 13, 2019

Mixed media Spring Tag-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers.   It's Nanné here to share a large mixed media tag I created.. Spring is in the air and I really wanted to create something spring themed, so a large tag was the perfect crafty project ..
Here is what I created:
I was trying to play with different colors than normal.. Kind of getting myself out of my comfort zone.. I'm scared of color..LOL
I had a lot of fun creating my tag, using lots of different mixed media elements and layering..
These dragonflies are the cutest.. painted mine white and then added drops of Nuvo Crystal drops..  Added the little nest with eggs, cause its spring :)
I also used one of the chain frames, but didn't realize I had basically covered it all with flowers.. lesson learned..
I also used up some of the chicken wire panel I had left over from a previous project.. Its definitely one of the best things, when you can save bits and pieces for a second or even a third project..
and that is my project for todays reveal.. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.. 

Till next time.
Hugs
Nanné

p.s here are the products I used to create my tag: 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment