February 19, 2019

The snuggle is real

Hi fellow scrappers... It's NannĂ© here to share a cute layout I created of our grand daughter cuddling with her grampa who absolutely adore each other.. These are the moments we want to remember as they grow up way too fast.. 

Here is the layout I created:
 
for this layout, I decided to keep the chipboard as is because the color went with the background of my layout, since I matted all of my printed papers onto brown cardstock..

I loved the hearts and used the smaller ones by tucking them behind my flower clusters.

I used the both of the flourish from the set.  One of them I put on the bottom of the photos and other as you see here, is added to the top of my layout..  I also got a good use out of my butterfly punch, adding a few here and there.

One of my all time favorite sayings for sure, its so cute..
and there you have my layout for todays design team reveal.. thank you for stopping by and checking out my project.  You can find a list of all items used at the bottom of my post..
Hugs
 

for items used: 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment