October 5, 2018

Autumn baby

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share another Autumn themed layout with you that I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.  I absolutely love these pumpkin corner chippies and I knew I had to add them to a layout.  We here in Finland do not celebrate Halloween like we did when we lived in the States, so I decided to use them as an Autumn element instead of a Halloween element..
Here is what I created:
My daughter sent me these photos of my grand daughter wearing her Autumn coat and new boots.. I fell in love with these photos and I knew they would have to be scrapped :)

Here are some close ups and details of the layout:

I used the new Flourish Stencil 2 and light texture paste to create texture to my background, adding some color with water colors.

I
 used the cute little chipboard leaves from the Autumn Leaves set.
I decided to keep the raw chipboard and did  not add any color to them.

For my pumpkins, I colored those using Watercolors by Prima.. They were so much fun to play with..

and finally a close up of the big pumpkin and leaves.. Absolutely love these pumpkins.
and there you have my design team project reveal for today..
thank you for stopping by and checking out what I've created..
Till next time
Hugs
 
 p.s. Here are the chipboard elements, stamps and stencil I used to create my layout:
 
Pumpkin Corners (pumpkin corners)

No comments:

Post a Comment