September 28, 2018

Summer mini album-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a cute little summer themed mini album I created as my design team project for Creative embellishments, using the new Mason jar chippies and long with some fun words from the Social Hashtag word set..
Here is what I created:
My cute little mini album measures 4"x 6" and it has lots of flip pages inside to hold lots of photos ..
I created my base using cardboard I had saved from a cereal box and covered that with papers to match the them I was going for.
For this album, I wanted to add photos from our vegetable garden that we had this summer, because it was a big success compared to the last few summers :)
I added lots of pull out photo mats to the pocket pages of my album.
 
 There are pockets to hold tags, which i created using some of the paper cut outs from the collection I used, which is by Bo Bunny.
 
for the last page I added the basket of apples chipboard element, its one of my favorites.
and that is my summer mini album that I created.. I do not have photos for this yet, those need to be developed yet :)
thank you for stopping by and checking out my project for today's design team reveal..
Till next time
Hugs
P.s. here are the chipboard elements I used for my album:  

No comments:

Post a Comment