July 9, 2018

Dream a little Dream layout-CE daily

Hi everyone.. I'm here today to share my design team project with you all and I absolutely fell in love with what I created.. I had darling photo of my grand daughter and her grand father taking a nap together, which I took a few weekends ago.. She has been a little handful trying to put down for a nap and this was definitely an easy way to get her to nap..
Here is what I created:
The papers I used are by Prima, its their Heaven Sent collection..

Here are a few close ups of my layout:

I used Distress Oxide inks to color in my chipboard elements.
 For the title I used : Vintage photo, Worn lipstick and Candied Apple distress oxides.
I did some hand doodling on the edge of my layout and around the edges of the different pattern papers.. I used a black fine tip Zig marker.

 
 used the same colors of Oxide ink for the dream catcher, leaving the edge of it white.. The butterflies are a paper punch and I used coordinating papers for the butterflies.  The flowers and leaves are all by I am Roses.

and same for the feathered photo frame.. adding some white paint for accent here and there..
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my design team project..
Till next time
Hugs
p.s Here are the chipboard elements and stamp set I used to create my layout:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment