July 30, 2018

Bath time-Ce daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm  here to share a whimsical layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishment of my grand daughter taking her bath.. I absolutely love these cute little tropical fish and once I colored them Ranger Distress Oxides, I loved them even more..
Here is what I created:
I've been holding onto these papers for some time now just waiting for the right layout idea to come along and since we get to see our little grand daughter a lot, I was lucky enough to get some photos of her taking her bath a few weekends ago.. Since we live in Finland, we do not have a bathtub, so we bought a baby pool for her to play in..

Here are some close ups and details of my layout:
I used several colors of Distress Oxides on my chippies, I wanted them to have a layered look.. then added some white paint drops using my little paint bottle which is also by Ranger.

I used a bubble stencil and light texture paste to add some texture to the back ground.

Adding lots of fun little fish and bubbles all over my layout..
I finally used a white gel pen and fine tip black marker to add eyes to the fish.
and there you have my whimsical baby bath time layout.. It was super quick to create and fun to color.. Using Distress Oxides to color  your chipboard elements gives it a great look and they dry super fast :)

Thank you for stopping by today.. Till next time..
Hugs
P.s Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my layout:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment