July 20, 2018

BOY word album-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a BOY word album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments,  using some photos of my boys when they were younger..
They are both young adults now, but is so much fun going through old photos..

Here is what I created:
This was a fun project.. The album was easy to cover with paper, just used some glue on a stick and stuck the paper down.. Aftwards I took a craft knife and trimmed the paper around the letters.. I also used my Zutter Bind it all for the rings. I knew this album was not going to be super thick and chunky, so using the bind it all was a good idea..

 
 when you flip the first page, I added a photo and some fun elements to decorate these pages.. I used the BIG from the basic Alphabet set, some stars from the New star pieces set and then the New Punchinella pieces..

 

I also created some word art using my Cricut and then added some elements using dies..

 

 and there is my weekend project.. it was a lot of fun adding little details here and there, mixing chipboard with paper elements.. I was able to keep it semi flat, so not too much bulk.. Thank you for stopping by today and checking out the project I had been working on.. Till next time. Hugs
Here are the chipboard elements I used for my project:  
Star Pieces (star pieces)
 
Boy word album

No comments:

Post a Comment