June 7, 2018

Precious Baby girl layout -CE daily

HI fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here to share a layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the new Urn planter chipboard element.. I really enjoyed creating my flower cluster around it..

Here is what I created:
 
I covered the chipboard elements with rust embossing powder by Ranger.. distressed the edges with black distress ink.

I used flowers by 49 and Market, love the greenery in the packages and thought they were perfect with the planter..

I used the banners to create a sweet sentiment for my layout and adding pieces of the panel to add little touches of detail here and there.
and there you have my project for today..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project..
Till next time.
Hugs
 
p.s. here are the items I used to create my layout
  

No comments:

Post a Comment