May 25, 2018

Monthly tags-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here to share my tags for the month of March and April, which are my design team projects for Creative Embellishments.  I've been having lots of fun challenging myself with these cards and so grateful that I wanted to do this, this year..
Here are my tags:
 
My tags are cut from white cardstock and they measure 3" x 6 1/4". I used decorative papers, chippies and various mixed media mediums to create my tags.
for my March tag, I used papers by K&Co, stencils with texture paste, butterfly punch and then chipboard elements: Harlequin panel (cut out pieces). for the flowers, I just fussy cut some of the flowers from the papers.
 
and for my April tag,  I used papers by Dove Craft, flowers and leaves, cheese cloth, butterfly punch, stamped sentiment and then bird cage chipboard element, plus monthly chippie.
and there you have my next two tags for this year.. I can't wait to share them all with you :)
Till next time
Hugs
 
 p.s Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my tags:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment