June 16, 2018

Baby Girl House Vignette

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
I'm here to share a baby girl house vignette decor piece I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.. I had a lot of fun with this one and just wanted to keep adding goodies to it.. Hopefully one day this will be on the shelf in my grand daughters room..

Here is what I created:
 
 This is the back of the house vignette, I added lots of goodies and hanging chipboard tags, which I added photos of my grand daughter to. and for the front of the house:
 
I used the distressed brick stencil and some texture paste to create the brick work.. Once dry, I rubbed the surface with some vintage photo distress ink.. I also added the gate pieces and ivy vines, flowers and finally string pearl..
I also added some of the faux brick to the sides and a panel which I painted white.
The chipboard tags are easy to take out of the house frame, I used a skewer to hang the tags on..
close up of the tags and my cute little grand daughter :)
and there is my finished project for todays reveal.. These are really fun to create and I enjoyed making mine..
Till next time
Hugs
 
 P.s here are the chippies and stencil I used to create my project:
ATC Tags Set 2 (atc tags 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment