May 15, 2018

Mixed Media card and tag set-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters.. 
I'm here today to share a mixed media style card and tag set that I created as my design team project using lots of creative chipboard elements from the Creative Embellishment store.. 

Here's what I created:
I added lots of texture to my card and tag.  Papers, flowers and of course lots of chipboard goodies :)

 
 for my card, I used the "Happy Birthday" sentiment, pocket watch and the Distressed Harlequin pieces. adding lots of small details using paint splatter and art stones.

 
and for my tag, I used the Distressed Harlequin pieces, Congrats sentiment and then one of the mini ornate frames. Once again, adding lots of little details using paint splatters, etc.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project for today's reveal.. Till next time..
Hugs
 
 P.s Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my card and tag:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment