April 25, 2017

Imagine mini album-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a 4x6 chipboard mini album I created for my daughter as my design team project for Creative Embellishments..  
She recently rescued a dog from Spain that was being used as a puppy factory..  We love to rescue animals and have been doing it for as long as I can remember, I am just glad that I have taught those values to my kids..
here is the chipboard album I created:
I used 7 Dots The Queens Heart papers for my mini..
It's the 6x6 collection and the 12x12 tag set.. For the cover, I added some glossy accents to the words that were on the paper, making them pop off of the cover and then I used some flowers by I am Roses, gems, Prima Mica-flakes in black, metal trinket, a flourish and wood veneer butterflies from the CE store. I also used the Distressed Script rubber stamp to add some delicate detail to the paper.. I love the look it gave my cover.
As you flip through the album, there are lots of spot for photos and journaling.. I did not have that many photos of her pup just yet, so added what I had and will allow her to add more as she takes photos..
Everyone this is Princess.. Princess, this is everyone..LOL
She is the sweetest pup and just loves to smother you in wet sloppy kisses..
I created all of the non chipboard embellishments myself.  I was unable to find anything to go with this paper line (other than the tags) since its an older set, so used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut some sentiments, titles, arrows etc.
I used some of the left over flowers and butterflies from our cross promo blog hop with Petaloo. Then cut up some left over circle background I had left over from previous projects.. These 6x6 background panels go a long way, I think I've used the small circles panel on 3 or 4 different projects..
Here she is making herself at home..LOL
I Kept this page semi simple.. just a few mini circle pieces I cut from the 6x6 panel, glued down a tag and a butterfly that came with the tag set.  Added a few small flowers from the petaloo flower set and some pink gems.
My daughter also has a cat, who was not happy with the dog showing up..LOL  She said he stayed up on the counter for a few days before being brave enough to get closer to the dog.. They are great friends now though...
I once again continued with the small panels and the flowers.. just keeping it the same as the others, I did how ever add a chipboard word to this page..Always! Hoping they will remain friends always :)
thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my project..
Till next time
hugs
Nanné
here are the chipboard and wood veneer embellishments I used to create my project:
   
flourish                                                   butterflies
     
mini circle panel                                         Old script rubber stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment