April 8, 2017

CE and Petaloo cross promo hop

Hi everyone.. 
I created a "Mommy to be" page of my daughter who is expecting her first baby as my design team project for our cross promo blog hop for Creative Embellishments and Petaloo.. 

I just found out about a month ago and it's been an exciting journey for both of us so far..  I wanted to capture this moment by adding several photos to my layout.. One of my daughter and then of course her positive pregnancy test :)



I used lots of Creative Embellishment goodies on my layout, I cut the fancy rectangle frame into four pieces, which I was able to cover several corners with it, I then used half of the heart lace border, tucking it under my photo and above my flower cluster.


Adding a leaf flourish which I painted several different shades of green and rubbing some gold on the edges..


 my title which is in the Magical word set, under the flowers I added the little zipper from the zipper set,


a few feathers from the feather set and finally a swirly arrow from the arrow banner set..
All of the chipboard elements are painted white with some green tones added to the edges, finally rubbed with Inka Gold . 

All of the flowers,leaves and butterflies I used are the new Darjeeling collection by Petaloo: Garden RosetteMini Butterflies( tea stained pink) and Petites (teastained pink).

Thanks for stopping by today..
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment