July 23, 2016

Tiny Treasure card- CDD daily

Hi fellow stampers..
I'm here to share a card I created as my design project for Craftin Desert Divas using the Greetings word, Fancy Frames and Tiny Treasures dies, plus the Tiny Treasures stamp set..

Here is the card  created:
because it is a baby themed card, I really wanted to keep the colors soft..

How about a few close ups:

I used the little feet stamp and created a heat embossed background, using clean heat embossing powder and then Spun Sugar distress ink onto white card stock..

These tiny cloud dies are so cute.. tucked my little pink teddy on top of one, adding a few ribbons to give a girly touch (as if the pink wasn't enough LOL)

Here are the stamps and dies I used to create my card:


 Image 1 
Fancy Frames                      Greeting word                       Tiny Treasure


Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment