July 7, 2016

Spirit layout-Creative Embelishments

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a pretty mixed media style layout I've created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments,  using some of the amazing chipboard embellishments from the Creative embellishments store..  

Here is the layout I created:
My daughter absolutely loves horses and has been riding for a while now..
I fell in love with the Feather and beads frame and I know I had to add it to one of my daughters layouts..

I painted it brown, trying to make it look like leather, then added some stickels to the feathers and micro beads to the beads.. Wrapped it with some white leather..

I tucked in some of the Moroccan Lattice panel pieces, which I painted white and added some touches of tuqoise paint.

These feathers from the "Feathers" set are great to add little touches to your layout..
I painted them with turqoise paint, adding some stickles and white paint to the edges..

I also added some micro beads to the centers of the Lattice panel pieces..

here are the products I used:

 
 

Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment