June 16, 2015

Wish Big card-PPPR daily post

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here today to share a fun Under the Sea themed birthday card I created using some of those cute fishy files for my design team project over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Here is what I created:
gotta love that whale right? LOL

How about a few close ups and some details:

The whale, star, sea week and coral are on the 

Those cute little fish are on Fishy Friends cutting file and 
the sea shells are on the Day at the Beach cutting file.

I created the sentiment with some free fonts I found online..

and their you go, my cute little under the sea themed birthday card.

Till next time
hugs
Nanné

here are the files I used:
Day at the Beach Cutting Files Sea Life Cutting Files
 Fishy Friends Cutting Files





5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! Nanne' this looks amazing! LOVE all the details... you really Rock cards & Layouts! Have a Crafty Day!!!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so amazing!!! Your work is just so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, bright and colorful!! LOVE the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful scene! Very cute and fun and sure to make the birthday person feel super special! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete