June 5, 2015

Rock-n-Roll Rebel-DT for SOUS

Hi fellow scrappers...
I'm here today to share a layout I created as my design team project for SOUS, using today's sketch

I decided to create a layout of my son Aaron playing the guitar..
Here is what I created using this sketch:

I actually have lots of photos, but now that I needed them, I could only find one.. just my luck really..LOL  but, I'm sure I'll accidentally find them when I'm not looking for them and I'll have a ready layout to attach them to..

how about a few close ups:



and their you have my take on this weeks sketch..

All of the papers are a hybrid kit: Echo Park - Boys Life 


and their you have ladies.. the first sketch challenge reveal for the month of June..
You have two weeks to play along with us using this sketch over at SOUS
till next time..
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nanne! This is such a Fabulous Layout! LOVE the layers and papers! What a great Picture too! Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Lots of awesome die cuts along with colors and patterns that work so well! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete