June 15, 2015

Link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Father's Day"..

The sponsor are:

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for today's reveal:

My hubby is a mechanic by trade and I know he loves working on old classic cars, so its where I came up with the idea for this card..  
I added old brick looking wallpaper in his garage, so its where the faux brick comes in :)  added the cracks in the brick using  fine tip black marker..

This card needed an old road sign, so what a perfect opportunity to add a little sentiment detail, than to stamp it right on the sign :)

Here is the stamp I used:


and you can buy this HERE
Thanks for stopping by today :)
hugs

1 comment:

  1. So Fun & Creative Nanne!!! LOVE the old bricks! Such a super cool Father's Day card! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete