May 3, 2015

Mother's and Daughters layout-SOUS DC reveal

Hi Ladies.. 
I'm here today to share my take on this weeks die cut challenge: Mother for SOUS
I decided to create a fun layout using lots of die cuts that my mom and I love, we also got our hair done last weekend and thought to add those photos onto this layout as soon as I get them developed :)
Here is what I created:


I used lots of fun die cuts from "Forever Young" Cricut cartridge and some I cut with my Cameo.. (best of both worlds)..



How about a few close ups:






and theirs my take on this weeks DC challenge..
Remember, you have two weeks to submit to this challenge..

Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time..
hugs



Nanné

4 comments:

  1. This is such a GREAT layout! How fun and love, love the color scheme! The cuts are all adorable! Nice job on this Nanne!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your Layout is Fabulous and very Chic!! Love every little clever and super creative idea you came up with. WOW!!
    Cute story share too....definitely a sweet and precious way to keep your cherished Mom and Me time preserved forever.
    Love....LOVE!! Love your Layout!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMWORD!!! Gorgeous Layout!!! It has that vintage Chic look... LOVE all the details you put in each of your Layouts!!! fabulously done! :) Have a Great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete