May 17, 2015

HOME 3D letters

Happy Sunday fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a home decor project I created for today's die cut reveal over at Stuck On U Sketches.
I've been wanting to play with the 3D letters that I found in the Silhouette online store and this was the prefect opportunity :)

Here is what I created:
*click on the image to make it bigger


The letters measure about 4" high..

I added lots of fun details to my letters..
How about some close ups:

Added an apron, flowers, string of pearls and some butterflies to the H

Had fun with polymer clay, by making some eggs to my nest..
Three eggs for three kids :)  
The letter O was the hardest of all of them to put together..

Added a clothes pin with a card and some flowers..
I did not want to over load the letters with stuff, cause I have a bad habit of doing that :)

and for my E .. I added three coffee cups and some coffee beans..
for my love of coffee..

for supplies used:

cardstock: 
Recollections "Union Square"

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette designer edition software

die cuts:
3D letters
coffee cups
chicken wire
apron and chicken (Cricut images)


String of pearls, metal corners, decorative hay, polymer clay
distress sprays:
black soot, Brushed Pewter, antique bronze
distress ink:
Vintage photo, Fried Brick

Martha Stewart: Butterfly and leaf punch
coffee beans
quick dry adhesive
glossy accents

flowers and leaves by I am Roses



And their you go.. My die cut project for today's reveal..
Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this Nanne!! Great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very wonderful! I love how each letter has it's own theme, especially love the nest and the chicken and chicken wire for the "O"!!!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun putting this together! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing Nanne. I saw those and didn't get them but now I will definitely be buying them. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing & Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME!!! LOVE the way you decorated each letter:) Such a country flair! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMHEAVENS!!! GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE this Nanne!! I like to make wood home decor' projects and I've only made a couple of paper ones... but yours is amazing... I would so put that on my mantel!!! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete